Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Menopause Watch-Cool Days Ahead

I got my recommendations from the herbologist. I went to two local herb outlets; neither had any of the items listed. I am now trying to obtain them from the distributor that the herb man works with. In the meanwhile he also suggested I double the dose of Estroven which I get at Trader Joe's and double the Arbonne progesterone cream. Well, that seems to be working. The hot flashes have gradually dissipated in intensity and frequency. As a matter of fact I don't even remember having one yesterday.

I also have an inquiry pending regarding the psoriasis. I will keep you posted.

Everyone is different and I am not suggesting that you follow this course. Do your own research and consultations. But sharing this information is part of that process; the more we know the better off we will be.

Now, however, I am looking forward to saving on AC this summer.

No comments: