Wednesday, April 25, 2007

John Stossel makes my point

I have not seen a good John Stossel special report in a while. He is always so darn logical and presents his material in such an accessible way. Here he brings to light the real problems with the whole global warming snafu and in the process draws the same conclusions I came to when I taught Environmental Science at the University of Phoenix after working in environmental law for several years.
Sometimes it helps to think about things from a different angle.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/04/how_about_economic_progress_da.html

2 comments:

Patti Cake said...

I have always had the biggest crush on John -- man, oh man, what does that say about me? -- I've sent your blog link to a few friends. Good reading! Go Kim!!!

I'll be the judge of that said...

Thanks for listening and passing along. It is so fun to get comments!